Fire Feet Agility
"Fire Feet Agility" works on agility, balance, coordination and first step quickness. All skaters spread out in one zone and lay their stick down. The coach demos the skill and then blows his whistle to start the players. After 10 seconds the whistle is blown and the players rest. Consider a few of the skill progressions:
1. Ankle Claps
2. Step Overs
4. Around the World
5. Stick High Jumpers.
1) Ankle Claps (going from one end of the stick to the other).
2) Step Overs (going from one end of the stick to the other).
3) Karaoke (over and under foot action from one end of the stick to the other).
4) Around the World (players go around the stick steering with their inside foot and pumping with their outside leg (snap the heal out).
5) Stick Hoppers. High Jump over the stick and land on two feet. Deep knee bend.
Powered By The Drill Book
Downloadable and Printable version with Arena Diagram is provided below
Fire Feet AgilityPDF 120.95 KB