It’s possible that an ad-blocker is interfering with the video player. Disable the ad-blocker and try again. If issues persist, please see the additional troubleshooting steps below.
This generally occurs when the live stream venue is having internet connectivity issues. Try refreshing the page in a few minutes to see if these issues have been resolved.
There could be a number of causes resulting in slow or interrupted video playback. In general, if you’re connecting over Wi-Fi and experiencing constant rebuffering or other issues during playback, try moving your router to another location and away from other devices that may cause electrical interference.
"Fire Feet Agility" works on agility, balance, coordination and first step quickness. All skaters spread out in one zone and lay their stick down. The coach demos the skill and then blows his whistle to start the players. After 10 seconds the whistle is blown and the players rest. Consider a few of the skill progressions:
1. Ankle Claps
2. Step Overs
4. Around the World
5. Stick High Jumpers.
1) Ankle Claps (going from one end of the stick to the other).
2) Step Overs (going from one end of the stick to the other).
3) Karaoke (over and under foot action from one end of the stick to the other).
4) Around the World (players go around the stick steering with their inside foot and pumping with their outside leg (snap the heal out).
5) Stick Hoppers. High Jump over the stick and land on two feet. Deep knee bend.
Powered By The Drill Book
Downloadable and Printable version with Arena Diagram is provided below